D.M. sas is a young and dynamic start up of Farra di Soligo (province of Treviso, Italy) which with a pull of the trade experts and the technological contribution of Wami Srl has developed a new project in order to promote the territory of the Marca Trevigiana.
It is an innovative application, download free for smartphones, tablets and PCs, usable also offline. Completely free, geolocalized and available in 4 languages (Italian, English, German and Russian). It is called "GoToProsecco" and in a few months (launched on September 18th, 2013) it has already registered over 15 thousand downloads, that is, the number of devices through which people use the application on a daily basis around the world.
It has an unique feature of being able to create a personalized trip...thanks to it the national and international tourists can find all the information they need to create their own itinerary.
The application, once downloaded, is also available offline and will be automatically updated when you connect to the network. So, if for example, you want to know what you can visit in some specific area in the hills of Prosecco DOCG, you can view and download the pictures of places and get the information about the peculiarities of the area, about what you can visit, about food and wine tours, tastings of local and seasonal products, shopping tours, nature trails, historic and cultural sites.
To expand the personalized experience, you can also inform yourself about what and where to eat, what wine is being produced in that particular hill area and what winery to visit according to the Prosecco fermentation period. Once you have installed GoToProsecco on your media device, you will be also receiving the push notifications, text messages with news and information about the most important events in this area.
There is also an ``Amerigo`` in the app, a navigation tool that takes into account the position of one who consults the guide as well as filters the information on the basis of context parameters such as time, weather and season. For example, you are in the following situation: "September. You are in Conegliano in front of the Scalinata of the Alpini. It is 13.00 and it`s raining." Knowing that it`s raining and given the time, presumably you would like to go to lunch... The Amerigo will immediately indicate you the nearest and the most comfortable restaurant.
The main features of the Tourist Guide GoToProsecco App:
- Visible in 155 countries
- Can be used off line (you do not need any connection to access the information contained in the app)
- Available in 4 languages (Italian, English, German, Russian)
- QR CODE availability (two-dimensional bar Quick Read Code through which the visitor by photographing the code can directly and conveniently download the app "GOTOPROSECCO")
- Available for IPhone, Ipad, Samsung, Samsung Tablet
- Available in the App Store, Google play and HTLM 5 (Web Site: www.gotoprosecco.it)
- Equipped with a map and geolocalized places of interest
- With "Take me with Google Map"
- Customizable and editable cards
- Internal search engine
- Sharing with the most popular social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest)
- Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/goToProsecco?ref=hl
- Booking and check-in system (Mytable, Booking)
- Visitor and usage statistics (Google Analytics)